The presentation webinar for the case studies from the APECS-APPLICATE-YOPP online course will take place tomorrow from 2 pm GMT (convert to your local time zone here).
Below you can find the preliminary list of talks:
- Local infrastructure: Flash floods in Alaska and the Canadian North
- (Warming induced) Greenland ice sheet mass loss: Potential consequences for mid-latitudes with a focus on the possibility of a tsunami occurrence in Scotland
- Sea ice and biodiversity: The 2012 Record Low Sea Ice Minimum and its Effect on Arctic Biodiversity
- ENSO and the Arctic climate
- Heatwaves and fires in Sweden in 2018
- Renewable energy production in the Arctic: Hydropower production in Iceland
Please use this link (https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_tvsD74vgQ268hZ6Sh440WQ) and as it is with registration, we ask you to log in no later than 30 mins before the start of the webinar tomorrow, Wednesday, December 4, at 2 pm GMT.
After registration, you will receive the final link to join in an extra e-mail.